oil on wood board, circa 1715, unsigned, 27 × 39 cm, framed. The artwork was part of the collections of the Olomouc Museum of Art (inv. No. D 466) and was returned to the heirs of the original owner as a part of restitution. It is published in the catalogue of the Olomouc Picture Gallery (M. Togner et al.: Olomouc Picture Gallery III, Central European Painting of the 16th–18th Centuries from the Olomouc Collections, p. 46, cat. No. 22).