oil on canvas, after 1700, not signed, 79 × 52 cm, a rentoalage was executed
This work, created by a Central European painter active after 1700, was part of the collections of the Olomouc Museum of Art (inv. No. D 450) and was restituted to the heirs of the original owner. It is published in the catalogue of the Olomouc Picture Gallery (M. Togner et al.: Olomouc Picture Gallery III, Central European Painting of the 16th–18th Centuries from the Olomouc Collections, p. 220, cat. No. 165). It is probably the work of the follower of the Utrecht painter Gherard della Note, whose attribution can be found on the reverse.