pastel on cardboard, after 1900, not signed, 59 × 61 cm, framed, glazed
The artwork comes from the artist’s estate and is published in his monograph (R. Prahl: Maxmilián Pirner, 1854–1924, Prague, 1987, fig. and cat. No. 223). It was also repeatedly exhibited – in 1924 at the exhibition Collection of Works by Max Pirner, S. V. U. Mánes, Prague (cat. No. 44) and in 1979 at the exhibition Max Pirner, Gallery of West Bohemia in Pilsen – Gallery of Fine Arts Klenová (cat. No. 118).